The year is flying. We have been home 10 weeks now. The overwhelingness (is that a word?) has not subsided. There is so much TRAFFIC and people everywhere all the time.
I am searching for my new normal. I may have left it in a box somewhere although I find that hard to believe, most things are unpacked. Not put away as I am overwhelmed by the amount of STUFF we have. Which is baffling as we have "cleaned out" several times.
Its almost Halloween. I adore Halloween. But it has also been insanely cold (to me) I have been wearing my winter coat since it arrived a few weeks ago. So unlike me as I normally put it off till I just can't anymore. Last year Lauren made M&M T-shirts for herself, her sister, and their friend. We were in shorts. Not this year. We have been so busy we haven't even made it to an apple orchard and the season is almost over.
I am slowly getting the house rid of the unwanted smells of other people. Thank goodness.
It was a hard landing coming home. I think because there is so much to do here. Everything is so expensive. and I am itchy. Itching to find myself on a tropical beach somewhere. Not even picky about where at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment