Tuesday, October 3, 2006
9 month appointment
Maya had her 9 month appointment this am. I am happy to report that she is doing wonderfully. Her weight was down a bit (15 lbs. 12 ozs.) but the Dr. is not concerned she said she looks very happy and healthy. She is in the 10th percentile for weight and 50% for height. We can now start to feed her table food. I laughed. The dr. was like what? and I explained that we started this about a month ago simply because she was freaking out when we all sat down at the table. She would look over like hey where's MINE. So I started giving her small bits of things. She laughed at how laid back I was about it. I figure if you listen to children they let you know what they need. We plan on going outside since it is so beautiful again today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment