Sunday, October 1, 2006
Nice weather
We are getting a taste of some beautiful weather today! It is almost 70 degrees. So I took the opportunity to divide some of my tulip flower things. (Yep that is how into gardening I am!) I planted them the spring Lauren came home. I couldn't figure out why I was so tired and crabby. hum... :-) That 'reason' is napping right now! lol anyway these flowers multiple like rabbits and I was transplanting some of them today. Next spring should be very pretty. We are saving the hostas and the rest of these tulip things for around the deck or patio which ever we decide to do next year. I know they will multiple again but honestly I am out of room right now so I will wait. We will also hopefully do the other side of the house next year (landscaping wise) We figure a sitter and a long weekend and we should get it all done. Maya is over her measles and finally (as of yesterday) has her GIANT appetite back. She is a little eating machine. Such a cutie. She loves hard boiled egg (yolks only since she isn't 1 yr. yet) She is a Granny's girl. She gets so excited if you tell her she is going to see Granny. Lauren and I will be spray painting picture frames this afternoon....assuming I didn't poop her out to much this morning and she wakes up from nap early enough. :-) We went to Papa's house. It was so funny. We were getting her coat and shoes on her this morning and she is yelling Papa I'm on my way. If only he could have heard her! Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment