Saturday, October 28, 2006
Halloween Halloween trick or Treat!
Last night was Lauren's pre school party. We weren't going to go. It was POURING. But by 4 we were sick of being home. The girls are not used to being still all day. So I asked Lauren if she'd like to go to a Halloween party and she jumped up and down and said YES! So I get the kiddos ready and drive up there in the RAIN. We go in and for 'effect' they had the lights out. You could still see but it scared her and she ran for the door. No treats there. Poor kid. So we came back home and by this time Daddy was here. He said oh Lauren did you have a good time? Did you get lots of candy? no daddy, no daddy, lights off. I scared He looked at me and I said yep. that's the short version. Poor kiddo. We are hoping things are better Tuesday!It is still raining here and we are planing on hitting an indoor play area after nap. We are ALL going nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment