We have now been here 2 full days. Jet lag has been tough for all but especially the girls. Both crashed hard last night and then were up crazy early. I have to give them credit though, they are trying to adjust and go until they just can't anymore.
Tonight was our first home cooked meal in what seems like forever. I have this cool little indoor grill and we made some steaks. It was wonderful to be around the table in our new home.
Speaking of which, our new home. Chris had to pick it out alone and when he had to decide I was pretty sick and in the hospital. Poor guy! He did well though. I knew he would but he was worried. Everything is pretty bare as our personal items will not arrive until mid October.
I had to drive today for the first time. I was very nervous- the whole other side of the road thing got me but Chris said I did well just need to remember to watch the white line! The kids graciously volunteered to take the bus till I gain more confidence lol
No comments:
Post a Comment