Monday, August 21, 2006

I got the hint

I may be a bit slow so my children give me a lot of help. I want them to stay little and they are in a huge hurry to grow up. I took Maya's french fry escapade as a hint. We gave her cherrios over the weekend. She seemed to like them. She had been sharing toast with me in the mornings but I am sure she is getting tired of it. My neighbor likes to give the kiddos Popsicles. We were out in the pool yesterday and I asked if they'd like a Popsicle. Lauren said I'll go get **** (Our neighbor) I told no mommy has her OWN Popsicles for you. She looked kind of sad, guess I am not supposed to have those here. Maya on the other hand couldn't wait to shove that thing in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment