Friday, August 18, 2006

Maya and the french fry

Last night I was cleaning up dinner and I had Maya in one arm and picked Lauren's plate up with the other. Lauren had left a few french fries, mommies aren't as good as McDonald's. :-) Anyway before I knew it Maya reached down and grabbed the BIGGEST fry she could, smiled really big, and shoved it in her mouth. She thought she won the lottery. Needless to say once she got a bite of it we were busy getting it back out. Poor kid can't eat fries yet but don't tell her that. She is so interested in everything we eat and telling her it won't be long is no help. Next week we get to try cherrios. I'll keep you posted. We got Lauren a sit n spin. Of course it has Dora on it. She had so much fun with it last night. Until Maya wanted to play to. Then Lauren packed it up and moved it while yelling No Maya Mine! Boy have we hit 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment