Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Chronicles

Chris needed to go to Lowe's seems we have a rather large BEE'S nest at the top peak of our house. Humm..nice. So he says I'll take Lauren with me and we are also going to hit Toys r us, and runs out the door. I ran after him and said hey we want to go to. Turns out the parent that needs to be banned from TRU is NOT Chris! lol. But they had such cool stuff and I wanted it ALL. Oh wait a second I am the PARENT not the kid. Well what good is a parent that can't be a kid?? We had a great time and I am rather impatiently waiting for nap to end so we can play. I got her some really fun play dough stuff. You know this is totally NOT for the kids but the parents. That store is awful. Put Dora on something and the parents are forking over their credit cards. I could have some self control I guess but I really enjoy doing things with my girls. We also got a really AWESOME crayola play dough set for 1/2 price. Are they up yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment