Monday, January 1, 2007

ER Visits

So I am starting to think Maya just likes the Er dr. We had to go back this evening. We were fine (me and Maya) all day. Then after her nap she felt really hot. I whip out the thermometer and yep it is 103. OK run for Motrin. Check 1/2 later good it's coming down. Chris and I were dying to get out of the house. He had the last 10 days off and everyone of them someone has been sick here. My parents were here so she would be fine. Mom washed her down with rubbing alcohol and things returned to low grade fever status. By the time we got home my dad say hey I think it is back up. It was. Tylenol this go round but it wasn't doing anything and then she started vomiting. Ugh. Off to the ER we go. Poor kid has some weird throat infection and an upper respiratory infection. While we were there they gave her a breathing treatment and tried to get her fever down it had spike up to 104. She is home and seems to be resting semi comfortably in her room. Again I have to say that ear thermometer rocks! Sadly it has been used way to many times lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment