Thursday, January 25, 2007

Working moms

Well just when I decide to go back to work and make up my mind I would go to school and get my CDA (childhood certificate) Ford pulls the plug on their Child Care centers. Lauren and I got our pink slip today. We are both outta luck June 29th. I am so sad. I know some of you are not following my train of thought here....I went back to work in December as a sub at night so Chris was home with the girls. I needed to go back to school to officially go back to work and they offered the classes there. So I thought next time around I will sign up. I was a bit nervous for so many reasons but Chris assured me it would be fine. So my plan was work at night and go to school and when the kids went to school I could sub during the week then. I don't want a 'real' spot because as a sub I tell them when I can be there. Lauren has done amazingly well there. We all love her teachers. Thursday she looked at me and said 'hug and kiss in the door mom' she did and then closed the door. No tears at all. She doesn't do well with transitions and I know this will be so hard for her to understand. It is hard for me to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment