Monday, August 10, 2015

First sickness has hit :(

Poor Lauren got sent home from school Monday with a fever, sore throat, and headache. She was home again yesterday trying to feel better. I haven't seen much of her as she has been sleeping quite a bit. 

One of our cars is in. We got a Kuga. For those on the other side that is an Escape. Chris was a tad irratated with me that I did not want to drive home from Melborne. Lauren asked how it was any different than at home?  Mom never wanted to drive in Detroit either. For those that know of my love for Jon Bon Jovi here it is---I wouldn't even drive there for him lol now I get to do it next week too since the other car is in lol. Trial by fire!

I think I got the Internet fixed. A nice older man came to fix it and couldn't understand why I thought it was so slow and why that was a problem. I told him I can't talk To my Mum and dad in the states. Next thing I knew it was hard wired someplace else and I had the fastest connection since I arrived. 

Our new home....

2 comments: