Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Post office adventures

The Austrailan Post Office is a really cool little place. We got a package today and I never heard anyone attempt delivery so I had to go pick it up. I am getting more confident with my driving so it was no big deal.  I also parallel parked. Sounds like no big deal we all had to learn right?  Well I learned but if you don't use it you loose it. It was lost long ago!!!

Anyway the post office. They seem to be everywhere here and they are bright red. We walked in and it was like stepping back in time. It's kind of 7-11 ish. You of course have the post office part but if you need soap or ice cream you can also get it there. Strange, huh?  

I also found out the little goodie I picked up for my mom will cost more to mail than I paid for it lol. Oh well at least she knows I was thinking of her. :). Ever wonder why you had to wait so long to hear from your overseas pen pal?  It's $2.75 to mail a letter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment